Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/luxurycatamarans/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/output.class.php on line 2905
Catamaran Daily Cruises Mykonos
Enjoy upto 20% discounts on Early Booking Period
Our Catamaran Fleet is fitted and designed to your comfort and entertainment.
Far from the hustle and bustle of the island, our cruise offers guests a breath-taking day on the crystal water of the Agean Sea and at the end of the day the Famous Historical Monument of Delos Island.
This is a unique concept on Mykonos Island and all the ingredients are here to guarantee an amazing day.
Delos Cruises South Beaches Cruise
Day Cruice : 10:00 – 15:30 | Cruise Duration: 5.30 hours
Sunset Cruice : 15:00 – 21:00 | Cruise Duration: 5.30 hours
Full Day Cruice : 12:00 – 20:00 | Cruise Duration: 08:00 hours
1st Stop – At the Rineia North Beach for a refreshing swim.
· Continue along the East of the Rineia.
1st Stop – Agios Ioannis
· The Famous Powdery Golden Sand & the crystal Blue Waters. Ideal for swimming & relaxing
2nd Stop – Chapel Bay.
· You can simply lay on the beach surrounded by raw nature. The more adventurous of you may also explore the island on foot.
2nd Stop – Ornos Beach for a refreshing swim.
· Continue along Psarou & Paraga Beach.
3rd Stop – Delos. You will have plenty of time to swim in the crystal waters, put on a pair goggles and flippers and see underwater life up close.
· At Delos, our trip will continue with a visit to one of the most famous archaeological sites in Greek history: the birthplace of the Ancient God Apollo and the Ancient Goddess Artemis.
3rd Stop – Super Paradise. You will have plenty of time to swim in the crystal waters, put on a pair goggles and flippers and see underwater life up close.
· Where the music never stops!.
· Just before we head back to the port a delicious lunch with wine and dessert is served onboard.
Transfert before and after the Cruise
Full Menu – Fresh Main Means
Map with extensive info on
the landmarks and destinations
Port / Marine Fees