10 Best things to do and see in Kefalonia
Kefalonia (also known as Kefallinia) is the largest island at the ionian sea. Due to its unique beaches and green mountains it has always been a popular destination to visit.
– Top 10 most popular sightseeings in Kefalonia
1. Swim in the world-famous beaches
2. Walk to the Argostoli, the capital of Kefalonia.
3. Visit the lighthouse of Saint Theodore.
4. Swim in Fteri beach! The secret heavenly beach…
This destination will make you to leave behind a piece of your heart with the certainty to visit this place again and again
5.Discover the Santa Efimia (Agia Efimia)
… one of the most beautiful villages along the coast side of Kefalonia, about 34 km away from the capital (Argostoli). The natural forming port is able to host many sailing yachts . In the meantime someone can taste the traditional food in small restaurants that are located there
6. Τravel to the superior Assos
7. Travel and admire the beautiful beach of Myrtos
8. Meet and enjoy the cosmopolitan Fiskardo
A destination that many celebrities love to visit during their cruises. Despite being frequently overcrowed, it has managed to maintain its traditional architecture combined with peace fully intacted.
9. Swim in Petani
10. Discover and admire the Melissani cave