Our Catamaran Fleet is fitted and designed to your comfort and entertainment.
Far from the hustle and bustle of the island, our cruise offers guests a breath-taking day on the crystal water of the Caribbean Sea.
This is a unique concept on British Virgin Islands and all the ingredients are here to guarantee an amazing day.
Norman Island & The Indians – Norman is known as “Treasure Island” because of legends of pirates and buried treasure.
· The Caves – The story goes that some of the treasure buried on Norman Island was also hidden in these caves.
· Angelfish Reef – Where sea turtles are often seen.
· The Bight – Home of the Willy T and Pirates Bight.
· Kelly’s Cove – A peaceful anchorage with great snorkeling in the bay as well as the nearby Water Point.
· The Indians – An underwater national park, alive with fish and a wide variety of corals and plant life. This is one of the best snorkeling sites in the BVI!
Cooper Island & Peter Island – Great Harbor or Little Harbor – either a reef snorkel or more sea turtles
· Snorkel an excellent reef with a wide variety and sizes of fish in beautiful Manchioneel Bay.
· Beautiful Deadman’s Bay where we can almost guarantee you’ll snorkel with sea turtles.
Jost Van Dyke – This is the beautiful deserted island you’ve always dreamed of being stranded on.
· Great snorkeling along Little Jost Van Dyke.
· Home of the Soggy Dollar Bar and several other beach bars.
The Baths – Virgin Gorda
Transfer before and after the Cruise
Full Menu – Fresh Main Means
Wifi On Board
Port / Marine Fees